A Full Inspection Includes:
As an InterNACHI member I must adhere to InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice. This means I will attempt to inspect all of the following (when accessible):
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim,
- Gutters and downspouts,
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations,
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings,
- Eaves, soffit and fascia,
- Grading and drainage,
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace,
- Water penetration and foundation movement,
- Heating systems,
- Cooling systems,
- Main water shut off valves,
- Water heating system,
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets,
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats,
- Electrical service line and meter box,
- Main disconnect and service amperage,
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses,
- Grounding and bonding,
- GFCIs and AFCIs,
- Fireplace damper door and hearth,
- Insulation and ventilation,
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers,
- And much more…
90 Day warranty now included with every full home inspection.
Sewer/Gard now offered with every full home inspection
Do you check appliances for potencial recalls?
RecallChek now offered with every full home inspection. I gather data on-site at the time of inspection. Watch the video below for more details.
Review the InterNACHI Standards of Practice for complete details or with any specific questions.